Arrow Downward Arrow Downward Close Close Done Done Cart Cart clock clock
iGENEA
Personal guidance

We are always happy to help you! Contact us via e-mail or Whatsapp.

If you would like us to call you back, please provide your phone number and how you can be reached. We will be happy to call you for a personal consultation.

info@igenea.com WhatsApp

The theory on humanity origin

Home » Homo sapiens races » The theory on humanity origin

Post from iGENEA to 07.10.2009 09:10:04

Just make sure that you don't mistake the genetic Eve or Adam for the biblical Eve and Adam. The genetic Eve ist the last commun ancestor of all living People. She lived together with other men and women but her genetic line is the only one who survived untill today. In other words the people who lived together with her had may be no children or the descendants of these people had at some points no children.

Joëlle Apter (M.Sc.)
iGENEA
info@igenea.com
www.igenea.com

Post from lol to 28.08.2009 17:08:56

An excellent question that does not involve race, for the first time on an IGENEa forum. Adam and Eve from the bible are a myth, one used to explain the magic of how the world was created when science did not exist and magic/superstion ruled. Now, there is a scientific eve - check out National Geographic websites - of the first humans to leave the horn of Africa and spread around the world. We humans all have ties to her through our dna.

Post from iGENEA to 27.10.2008 14:10:43

Your will find a lot of informations in our Online -Result. Here the direct link for the informations paper, I recommend to you to read all papers and the book of Bryan Sakes or Steve Olson. You will find also books under "bibliography" and our sources list of genetic studies.

https://www.igenea.com/index.php?c=900
https://www.igenea.com/index.php?c=901

Inma Pazos
iGENEA
info@igenea.com
www.igenea.com

Post from B. Davis to 27.10.2008 13:10:41

Hello,

I was assigned a task from my lecturer at university to find some information about a theory saying that we all descend from Adam and Eve. Please, if someone could help me find some information on this topic, let me know.
This is my e-mail:
bilqna87@abv.bg

DNA Test Discount Today
-10%