Arrow Downward Arrow Downward Close Close Done Done Cart Cart clock clock
iGENEA
Personal guidance

We are always happy to help you! Contact us via e-mail or Whatsapp.

If you would like us to call you back, please provide your phone number and how you can be reached. We will be happy to call you for a personal consultation.

info@igenea.com WhatsApp

What about Kosovo? do you have any results?

Home » General Questions & Answers » What about Kosovo? do you have any results?

Post from eagle to 24.08.2010 11:08:17

The same symbol on Scanderbeg's helmet was found in ancient Illyrian tomb found in Thessaloniki and today is in Athens museum.

http://i27.tinypic.com/al4y2r.jpg

Post from iGENEA to 22.08.2010 13:08:43

Dear pristina,

we do not conduct any sutdies on our own, we just analyse studies and determine the origin of paternal/maternal ancestral lineage of our costumers.

We have several costumers from the Balkans but we do not publish such numbers.

Roman C. Scholz
iGENEA
info@igenea.com
www.igenea.com

Post from pristina to 21.08.2010 01:08:54

To iGenea
Can you please tell me how many persons from Balkans made this test .
And also when will you make a test for Kosovo.
Best Regards

Post from Bosnia-Herzegovina to 18.08.2010 18:08:34

By the way i want to say to IGENEA that they made good test and succses :) I am glad that IGENEA exist beacouse this will in the end stop all this serbo-albanian myths about beeing oldest people. None of us are oldest people and we all are native to our own nations.

God bless Igenea
God bless Bosnia-Herzegovina.
God bless All Balkan nations and brothers.

By the way, like we all know there is Pyramids in Bosnia-Herzegovina. And now they say they find Pyramids in Serbis which is very good. The future of Balkan nations are in Pyramid history. That`s our real rooths and our real farfathers, all Balkan nations propbably built Pyramids we are their decetans. Be proud over your Dinaric/Medeterian heritage and over your modern nations.

Big greatings to all people who works for IGENEA and who once forever proven the thruth.

Post from Bosnia-Herzegovina to 18.08.2010 18:08:27

I must admite that all Balkan people are more or last native to their own lands. It`s a fact.

Mostly people of Balkans are pure and native. Especially Bosniaks,Croats,Albanians and Macedonians but Serbs and Montenegrians as well.

We all are native to our own homelands. It`s proven and today it`s a fact.

But i dont get it why some idiots ignore this wonderfoul fact and still want a new wars and propaganda??

Fuck all this national propaganda.

Bosniaks,Serbs,Croats and Albanians and Macedonians and Montenegrians all are brothers.

FACE THE Thruth and move on stupid idiots.

Post from Bosnia-Herzegovina to 07.07.2010 00:07:45

Serv= Slavic tribe
Horvat= Croat= Slavic tribe
Bosona= Illyrian or even pre-Illyrian origin
Shipqeria= Illyrian or pre-Illyrian origin.

All this means, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Macedonia,Dalmatia and Shiqperia are ancient europeans and ethnic people of balkans.

croats and serbs and greeks are immigrants in balkan.

it`s a fact. But many people who live for example in serbia and croatia have ancient rooths as well.

But the word Serb and Croat is self is of pure slavic caraphatian origin.

the word BOSNA can be tracked back in balkans for more than 10.000 years back in time.

But maby BOSNA is even older. But one thing is fur sure, BOSNA existed in Illyrian days it`s a fact known for a very log while.

so stop the serbo-croatian propaganda.

Only 20% of Croatian people are of slavic origin and only 40% of serbs are of slavic origin. But Servia and Croatia dont have any meaning in Illyrian history.

Shiqperia and BOSONA ( BOSNA ) Does have meaning in the Illyrian history and culture. The same is with Macedonia.

Post from balkanfever to 14.04.2010 00:04:30

The stream that brushes the sides of valley walls. Oh these valleys so abrasive and unpolished slowly become soften by the streams power and beauty and fall into it a raped vergin whishing to mend its broken hart. This stream onece pure and clear like the most brilliant dimond, were only angles dare to drink. Has slowly become the murky water of a savage swamp. All that is left is the memory of what was, in the hopes that its beauty will be agian. Oh but these valley walls have left its damage and continue to direct this stream away from the dry cracked lips of the angles so parched by its memory and longing of its forgotten beauty.

The Albanian Tears
P.S. This is what it means to be Albanian/Illyrian.

Post from iGENEA to 08.04.2010 19:04:49

Dear Lexandar Srbljanin,

i am sorry but none of us speaks Serbian.

Please do not post download-links that possibly violate copyrights.

Roman C. Scholz
iGENEA
info@igenea.com
www.igenea.com

Post from Lexandar Srbljanin to 08.04.2010 16:04:24

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=49844183404&ref=ts
http://vimeo.com/9363010
http://www.google.com/search?q=zabranjena+istorija+srba&hl=en&tbs=vid:1&tbo=u&ei=v-S9S73YKMWTOOfitfsJ&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQqwQwAA
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=forbidden+history+of+serbs&aq=5&aqi=g7&aql=&oq=forbidden+history+&gs_rfai=&fp=a2bb30ecf4f91972

Post from &1051;&1077;&1082;&1 to 08.04.2010 16:04:11

Da li neko razume srpski? -ja ne razumem engleski, mogu da pišem na srpskom???

Post from Central Illyrian to 03.04.2010 03:04:33

The people in Kosovo are a mix from slavic,illyrian and turkish people,this must be the true

Post from Southern Illyrian to 01.04.2010 11:04:18

So issue is: don't look for Serbs within Kosova Albanians (Dardans) as you will never find them but better look for Albanians (correctly Dardans) within entrie southern Serbs or ex province of Dardania. I almost see when these Serbs will do tests and find result how crazy will get :) Best example for this are Serbs of Rahovec which entirely look like Albanians and not like Serbs from Serbia and there is documentation that they were Orthodox Albanians.

Post from Southern Illyrian to 01.04.2010 10:04:37

Lexandar Srbljanin
It is true that Serbian state of Raska, for a while, governed big part of the Balkans, but that means nothing comparing with other powers which governed for hundreds of years while local population remained the same. In time of Raska state Albanians were Roman Catholics or Byzatin Ortodox. As Raska governed Dardania (I use term Dardania as it includes South Serbia not only nowadyas Kosova), Raska achieved to Serbizate Orthodox Albanians (Dardans) as Ortodox Church was ruled by Serbs (Serb was official language) while Roman Catholic Albanians remained unassimilated as they had Albanian Priests. But, with the Turish arrival, Raska state with Army and most of the people fled to Hungary and part in Bosnia where they dissapeared forever by never returning back. Serbs of Dardania are Serbized Dardans (Albanians) and maybe only in cetral Serbia you can find proto-Serbs. 5 rivers in Serbia have Illyrian names like Kolubara (real name Calabra) renamed in Serbian by assimilated Illyrians. So, before you show some maps analyse better what happened later after 14 century and then speak who is really who.
Have a nice day

Post from praut albaniyan to 01.04.2010 10:04:00

i am praut for my slavic gene but the most bis ilirijan,albanians are illirijan and slavic mix and ajm praut,i love Bosna,they are our illirijan brozers

Peace for Balkan

Post from Faber to 01.04.2010 01:04:51

Handshake Southern Illyrian, population of southern part of Serbia are mostly E1b1b1a2=descendant of Pellazgian=Dardanian=Albanian race, now completly serbized (not slavicized!)

Post from Southern Illyrian to 31.03.2010 15:03:32

The Real Serbs, proto-Serbs (pure Russians), in 14th Century escpaed in Hungary when Turkish arrived. Nemanjics with thier army and peoples from the Raska state fled and dissapeard forever in Hungari in 14 century. The remaining Serbs in Kosova are Slavicized Ortodox Albanians as they were under strong assimilating process from Serbain state of Raska. Even nowadays Serbs in Serbia are very little true Slavics, in fact they are mostly Slavicized Vlachs, Turkish, Albanians, Hungarians, Bulgar. The real slavic Serbs escaped as they counld't handdle Turkish.

Post from Lexandar Srbljanin to 27.03.2010 13:03:15

Dear Albo_Canada, Kosova, and some others...
We know that ni Kosovo lives Arnauts, not Albanians. British histric Harold William Vazelle Temperley (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Temperley) constated that "islamazed Serbs, named Arnauts, the biggest enemy for Serbs".
Albanians are not Ilyrians, because they went to Balkan in year 1043. Evidences:
Original map (made in Middle Age) of Europe in year 814 (Albanians are on Caucaus mountains, Serbia is the biggest empire on Balkan):
http://www.northvegr.org/lore/maps/imgs/europe_814_colbeck.jpg

Map of Europe in 814. which was make in 20th century by western "scientists" like you:
http://a6.vox.com/6a00d4143f4d123c7f00e398cb76ee0005-500pi
(see differences)

Albanians in 3rd century on Caucaus:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/Map_of_Colchis%2C_Iberia%2C_Albania%2C_and_the_neighbouring_countries_ca_1770.jpg

The biggest town in Ilyria is Serbium (meaning - Serbian town):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbinum
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/ba/Tab_V_Europae_in_qua_Raetia%2C_Noricum%2C_Liburnia%2C_Dalmatia%2C_Cum_Italiae_parte_1578.jpg

Serbonian Bog (Serbian Lake): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbonian_Bog

So, Serbs (and Macedonians) are antic nation, Albanians are stockman from Caucaus!!!

If someone want more informations, ask me
ilirska-stranka@hotmail.com

Post from Albo_Canada to 10.02.2009 03:02:05

An answer to the topic \"What about Kosovo? do you have any results?\".
I do know about my roots dating back to 1620 however nothing earlier than that. Most of the cousins are in Prishtina, Ferizaj, Gjilan(Kosova) and lot's of them moved permanently to Fier(Albania)between 1875-1890. The man that dates back to 1620 was named Theofan or just Fan who has had lived in Gollak region of Kosova.

Post from iGENEA to 17.12.2008 13:12:58

Thank you Ardian. Please, to all Users, don't talk about politics here, this is not the correct place. If this discussion continues, I will close the forum.

Inma Pazos
iGENEA
info@igenea.com
www.igenea.com

Post from Ardiani to 17.12.2008 10:12:48

Sirivanhoe,
This forum is not to express hate and propagandes for any nations. When you claim something about the past that you didn't live, please refer to historians that lived that time. I am very sorry about you.
King regards,
Ardian

Post from Sirivanhoe98 to 10.12.2008 13:12:29

To poster named Kosovo.

Albanians have a great propensity of fabricating history to advance present day political aspiration for creating Greater Albania.

Albanians on other forums have argued they are the original Macedonians. Igenea has proved those claims to be wrong.

Albanians would also be disappointed to know that Georgija Kastriot, Skenderbeg as Albanians would prefer to call him is not Albanian, but Macedonian. Imagine that, Albanians led by a Macedonian. He was named Iskender by the Turks, after Alexander the Great, a Macedonian. They would not have called him Iskender if he were Albanian.

His father\'s name is Ivan and mother\'s name is Voislava. Other members of his family include Angelina, Elena, Stanislav. His paternal grandparents were Pavle (1332-1399) and Sofija.

Post from iGENEA to 27.11.2008 10:11:09

Please, stop politics here, or I will close your access immediately!

Inma Pazos
iGENEA
info@igenea.com
www.igenea.com

Post from Kosova to 25.11.2008 20:11:40

To instant Slavo-Macedonia..

OK, i do not will be involved in your disscusion, we will not have result. If your "proof" is corect as you said, what now?
You, slavomacedonian, are so sick with the pollitik, you are using any forum for propaganda even this web site witch is just DNA institute...
Slavomacedonian exist due the serbian politik..

Try to live normal live and skip your bullshit politik...

Post from Macedonia to 24.11.2008 16:11:50

I have to replay to Shiptar as there is no statistics, but other proof. Shiptaria uses the language Albanian, that language originate from Caucasus (Chechnya) and was brought by settler coming from there around 11-12th century. So Shiptars have allot of Asiatic genes.

Post from iGENEA to 10.11.2008 12:11:53

Unfortunately we don't have data about the Kosovo and we don't have future project in this topis.

Inma Pazos
iGENEA
info@igenea.com
www.igenea.com

Post from DejaVu to 09.11.2008 19:11:10

What etnicity have the population of
Kosovo/Kosova?

Kosovars? Serbs? Albanians? Ghegs? Tosks? Or will the population find another name of the inhabitants?

Time to quit the game of invented stupid politics.

iGenea any other ongoing projects on genetic studies?
Example, of new countries or people who posses other identity inside the country they live in?

Post from Kosova to 09.11.2008 10:11:17

To Macedonia...

Kosovo is independent country, you can carry about your country witch has name FYROM...

Sorry iGENEA, I have to reply to this FYROM idiot...

Post from iGENEA to 03.11.2008 14:11:37

Please, not begin again with this political propaganda!!

Inma Pazos
iGENEA
info@igenea.com
www.igenea.com

Post from Macedonia to 02.11.2008 14:11:28

It's not a country it's a protectorate.

Post from iGENEA to 13.10.2008 15:10:15

No, regrettably there aren't statistics about the Kosovo, this country is too young.

Inma Pazos
iGENEA
info@igenea.com
www.igenea.com

Post from hyllus to 12.10.2008 01:10:07

Hello,
Is possible to know something about Kosovo?

DNA Test Discount Today
-10%