Arrow Downward Arrow Downward Close Close Done Done Cart Cart clock clock
iGENEA
Personal guidance

We are always happy to help you! Contact us via e-mail or Whatsapp.

If you would like us to call you back, please provide your phone number and how you can be reached. We will be happy to call you for a personal consultation.

info@igenea.com WhatsApp

do bosniaks in any way or form have turkic genes

Home » Primitive Tribes / Nations » do bosniaks in any way or form have turkic genes

Post from iGENEA to 06.07.2011 17:07:02

Dear haris,

the pechenegs were a turkish tribe which also came to the Balkans but i do not know how many of them setteled here and if they also moved to Bosnia. We can not distinguish between turkish tribes, if someone from Bosnia has a profile that points to a central asian turkish origin it could be of pecheneg origin but also from Turkey.

Roman C. Scholz
iGENEA
info@igenea.com
www.igenea.com

Post from haris to 27.06.2011 02:06:26

Are bosniaks possibly related to the pechenegs

Post from iGENEA to 02.05.2010 09:05:47

Hi Mirza,

i am sure there are traces of Huns, Avars and Turks in Bosnia, but i can not tell you any percentages.
The Ancient Avars perhaps consistet of people with different origin, for example indo-european and mongol. The mongol Avars probably can not be distinguished from mongol Huns.

Roman C. Scholz
iGENEA
info@igenea.com
www.igenea.com

Post from mirza to 01.05.2010 23:05:43

i know bosniaks are mostly of illyrian genetics but is there a pssobilitie that we have some turkic genes fro huns or avars if not even modern day turks

DNA Test Discount Today
-10%