Arrow Downward Arrow Downward Close Close Done Done Cart Cart clock clock
iGENEA
Personal guidance

We are always happy to help you! Contact us via e-mail or Whatsapp.

If you would like us to call you back, please provide your phone number and how you can be reached. We will be happy to call you for a personal consultation.

info@igenea.com WhatsApp

Haplogroup j2a4

Home » General Questions & Answers » Haplogroup j2a4

Post from iGENEA to 27.05.2010 15:05:59

Hi Martin,

the names of subgroups change, when new SNPs are found and incorporated in the Haplotree.
Usually changes are like from 1 to 1a or b to b2 etc. but usually not from c to b.
You can send me the Kit-No. by mail if you want me to check this.

Roman C. Scholz
iGENEA
info@igenea.com
www.igenea.com

Post from MartinB to 26.05.2010 17:05:06

I see the ancestor of the father of my girlfriend is in the Cluster B now; it is possible that the Clusters of a Y-DNA-Individual are changing, I guess to remind it was sometime on the C-cluster?

Post from iGENEA to 09.04.2010 18:04:59

Dear MartinB

the latest news i got is the discovery of SNP L267 which may define Cluster C, is that your cluster?

http://m172.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-l267-snp-may-define-distinct.html

Test can be ordered at FTDNA at the J-L26 Panel (advanced orders, SNP).

Roman C. Scholz
iGENEA
info@igenea.com
www.igenea.com

Post from MartinB to 08.04.2010 18:04:27

Are there news on the Y-DNA Haplogroup j2a4 especially the cluster B & C ?

Post from iGENEA to 13.10.2009 18:10:52

Dear Reza

Here you can join the projects that deal with J2a4, where you can find other customers who got the same haplogroup and try to get to know more about it:

http://www.familytreedna.com/my-ftdna/group-join.aspx?
act=searchlist&let=J&projecttype=YH

Roman C. Scholz
iGENEA
info@igenea.com
www.igenea.com

Post from Reza to 31.08.2009 17:08:52

I also got haplogroup J2a4 with no downstream! Would you be able to update where is best to get more info or run more tests?

Post from iGENEA to 22.07.2009 15:07:27

Dear Johnny

I can not garantee, the determination of your primitive tribe as ONE primitive tribes. It is possible that there are, even after a Deep Clade test still several possiblities. J2a4 is a very rare subclade and it is not much known about it. For further questions on your special case you may also contact us directly at info@igenea.com

Joëlle Apter (M.Sc.)
iGENEA
info@igenea.com
www.igenea.com

Post from Johnny to 21.07.2009 11:07:05

Dear iGEANEA,
My deep-clade test finishes at the 24th of the month but I was told by project leader that I will be haplogroup j2a4 with no downstream of it, will you still be able to determine my primitive tribe?

DNA Test Discount Today
-10%